Whether you’re in the same building as your Godex printer or halfway across the globe, managing your barcode creator is simple and convenient with the combination of GodexLAN and cloud technology. This web-based tool is included with your Godex printer’s Ethernet interface and gives you full control over your printer and its interface from any location in a network environment. With GodexLAN, you’ll get the extended capability for printer support you need to manage making barcodes and even identify and correct printer errors remotely.
If you can connect your network to the cloud, you can access the GodexLAN and your printers. In addition to enhanced connectivity and convenience, the GodexLAN technology has a variety of features to make your life easier.
GodexLAN features for printing barcodes
Using GodexLAN technology to manage barcode printers is simple. First, users must type in the printer’s IP address into their preferred Internet browser. After logging in on the Godex webpage with the appropriate username and password, a variety of configuration possibilities are accessible to manage both accounts and printers.
In the “user accounts” section, users can manage passwords and access availability for printer operators. With the GodexLAN, users can also easily change or fix configurations such as IP, subnet mask and gateway settings or change the printer settings, such as the sensor type. The machine’s smart technology means it can even be set up to send out an email in case of errors! These errors can be seen in an organized history with the “dump” button.
In addition to easy-to-use configuration control, with GodexLAN technology both printer and Ethernet server firmware can be upgraded at virtually any time. The Ethernet can also be restored to its default factory settings in case of operational problems. The GodexLAN also features advanced printer control and easy recalibration with its Auto-Sensing button.
Whatever your barcoding or wireless printing needs may be, Godex carries the product to meet and exceed those needs. Questions about this technology or about your own barcode printing kit? Don’t hesitate to contact your local Godex representative today or visit www.godexintl.com to learn how to create labels and generate barcodes.
Test, just a testSays:Hello. And Bye.
- Wait a Minute, Mr. Postman! Effective Use of Mailing Label Printers
- Be Kind, Rewind: Label Rewinders and Your Business
- Here’s to Your Health: Barcodes and Accurate Patient Info
- Ready, Set, Go! How to Calibrate Your Printer the Right Way
- Connection Error! Troubleshooting Database Printing From GoLabel
- The All-New Godex LAN Web Tool
- Numbers Only! The Interleaved 2 of 5 Interleaved Barcode
- ZPL/EPL Emulations from Godex
- Industrial Strength: The Godex EZ 2300 Plus
- GoDEX Launches NEW Website!
- Barcode Express Pro: The Android's Barcode Inventory App
- What are Piggyback Labels?
- Printing Barcodes for the Textile Industry
- Are All Barcodes Created Equal?
- All About CCD Barcode Scanners