Although Godex offers a fine line of desktop barcode printers for medium and small volume print jobs, our company also works with some of the largest organizations in the world for printing barcodes. When this is the case, our industrial barcode printers guarantee effective high-volume production.
One of our premier industrial printers is the EZ 2300 Plus, which has a high level of production centered on its effectiveness and minimal user interaction. The technology of this industrial barcode printing kit puts it at the forefront of the field as a reliable and top-quality machine.
Some of the most popular uses for the Godex EZ 2300 are in the pharmaceutical and medical industries. Because of its low-maintenance design and precision printing even in high batch quantities, the EZ 2300 is often tasked with such important print jobs as specimen labels, microscope slide labels, medication container labels and blood bag labels. Even over these different platforms, the Godex EZ 2300 is able to maintain accuracy due to features like its ability to automatically detect print head resolutions after changing print specifications.
However, the EZ 2300’s features don’t stop there. Because of its design, the printer rarely jams, clogs or encounters a problem of any kind while making barcodes. In fact, in the rare occasions where there is a problem, a multifunction panel with a back-lit LCD display will notify the user of any issue the printer may be experiencing From there, it’s easy to locate and solve just about any potential problem with the EZ 2300, including print head replacement, which is completely tool-less.
Computer connectivity is a must-have in a world where companies generate barcodes. Bundled barcode software, called QLabel, makes it easy to design labels, and more importantly, to integrate these creations into a database. Ethernet interfaces, USB 2.0, serial and compact flash sockets are standard on this barcode printer, making it a great investment for end-users.
The next time you’re looking to print a high volume of labels, look toward the Godex EZ 2300 to help get the job done each and every time. To learn more, speak with a Godex representative today.
- Wait a Minute, Mr. Postman! Effective Use of Mailing Label Printers
- Be Kind, Rewind: Label Rewinders and Your Business
- Here’s to Your Health: Barcodes and Accurate Patient Info
- Ready, Set, Go! How to Calibrate Your Printer the Right Way
- Connection Error! Troubleshooting Database Printing From GoLabel
- The All-New Godex LAN Web Tool
- Numbers Only! The Interleaved 2 of 5 Interleaved Barcode
- ZPL/EPL Emulations from Godex
- Industrial Strength: The Godex EZ 2300 Plus
- GoDEX Launches NEW Website!
- Barcode Express Pro: The Android's Barcode Inventory App
- What are Piggyback Labels?
- Printing Barcodes for the Textile Industry
- Are All Barcodes Created Equal?
- All About CCD Barcode Scanners